So This Happened


I'm officially a member of planet fitness. When I got home early Wednesday morning my mom casually brought up going to the bank and opening up a checking account. I was confused, and she elaborated, and soon (after I ate breakfast) we were on our way. She had mentioned something to this affect last week, but I pretty much didn't think any thing would ever amount of it, but to my complete surprise it had. Later after therapy, I headed up to Planet Fitness to start my membership, though I was ridden with anxiety, I can't quite explain why. I got over it by the time I arrived there, and now it's done. They gave me a Planet Fitness T-Shirt in size 6x (my regular size is 10), I don't dare try it on the idea gives me anxiety, although it is in black.

Next Wednesday I don't have therapy, my therapist is taking another vacation week, she told me I inspire her so she's going rock climbing which she's never  done, I was very surprised by this but also quite flattered. I also made it a point to read the comment about me being inspiring that was posted last week. I'm quite thankful for this blog, I feel like last year I used to say thank you to you all more. So thank you for being along for the journey, I've been noticing the traffic on the blog has gone up quite a bit, initially this was a bit worrisome, but I guess the point of this blog was to inspire others, maybe the journey is compelling I don't know. Either way, thanks for reading!

Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Weigh-in: Seeking Redemption Cove

Seems Ive Survived The Week

Archive

Show more