Losecember Weigh-in Week 2

Another week down, and another weigh-in is upon us. Last week I weighed 433.0, this week 431.9. I lost 1.7 pounds. My eating wasn't as strict as the first week, mom made a chocolate cake, and normally I would avoid completely, but this time I decided to indulge, and everyday I had a slice of that cake, I didn't go as well with my meals in general. I still did okay, but could have done better, this week I will certainly follow in week ones footsteps,. I'm not sure why I let myself take part in that cake, it was loaded in sugar, and sodium.

Miles everyday this week, as per Losecember weekly agenda.

No more indulgences.

More veggies. More fruit.

Comments

  1. I think you're doing great! One slice of chocolate cake isn't going to get between you and your dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Natalie. You might have just needed a smaller loss while your body adjusts. I bet this week will be a nice loss. I love your new attitude and drive, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brandon, hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

    Do you know what happened to Josh at 700 pounds by any chance? I don't know if you two keep in touch but his blog is suddenly gone.

    Do you have any special plans for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I value, and appreciated any and all feedback, and nothing goes unnoticed. Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

#FaceToFace Friday

🏋️‍♀️

Round Tres