Boom Boom Crash



The Journey ended 7/25/17. I reached my breaking point with myself and just decided to call it quits. My heart is obviously not in it anymore. I've been on a food-bender ever since, eating what I can only assume are billions of calories a day, I haven't  been tracking. I guess you can say I'm completely prepared to revert back to my old self, both in size and habits. I had to deactivate my Instagram account because I just couldn't pretend everything was going okay, and because I really didn't want to let a lot of people down by announcing I was done. So its gone, as well as my Facebook.

So what now? There isn't much I can say beyond what I've already said, the journey I embarked on was too much, I gave it a go, but in the end my ideal self at my goal weight just wasn't possible, I'm just another failed attempt at weight loss, a precautionary tale really. Now I eat myself numb to oblivion.

Its over.

Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Dolorous

My Food Is My Drug, I'll Be Usin' For The Rest Of My Life

Archive

Show more