View this post on Instagram

And for z reveal. So the past few weeks I’ve been testing the seas and have ultimately decided alternate day fasting is for me. I was trying a few different methods. I learned that I enjoy not eating as much as I enjoy eating, meaning that I just enjoy not having to worry about eating anything. So with my alternate day fasting I eat a day, fast a day but on days I eat I have an eating window of about 6 hours, then I fast the entire next day, just water, and on the following day eat again, but during the eating window which is 4pm to 10pm. So technically the fast is longer than a day. I realized my threshold is 3 days (of straight fasting)for optimal performance. Obviously I’m not going 3 days, although it was considered, because of course it was, it’s me after all. Truth is the alternate day fasting system I’ve landed on is quite a compromise from what I was really aiming for during my trials. I reasoned with myself, trust me, my other ideas were... hm.. radical some might say. Some might think this is still radical, to which I say.... nothing actually. This system is interesting because obviously eating nothing one day and then something another is going to make some crazy fluctuations. It’s going to take a few weeks of this to truly see what’s happening on the scale which is.................fine😬#alternatedayfasting #smile
A post shared by Brandon, Who Lives At Home (@brandonwholivesathome) on

Popular posts from this blog

Loose Skin

Extraction

Mental Illness & Obesity, Seems One Is Getting The Best Of Me

Archive

Show more