V For Venting




I see how I’ve failed. My week has started off horribly. But it’s because of all or nothing thinking. In the end it leads to sabotage. Oh I only lost half an lb!? Screw it, you can’t do this anymore, you’ll never achieve what you achieved from before. And so I start eating recklessly. 

I’ve been saying for awhile now how my past success haunts me, but it’s been haunting me differently lately. I used to focus on the weight lost, the clothes I could wear. However lately I’m haunted by the recognition I used to get. The high praise, people telling me I was making them proud, inspiring them, motivating them. That’s all gone now, back then I concluded that these compliments weren’t genuine, but a small part of me liked it. I’ve never made anyone proud like that, I had never really been recognized for anything. I miss it. Weight loss was the one thing going for me, and I blew it. 

I’m insignificant again, so sorry for letting everyone down.

Popular posts from this blog

Loose Skin

Extraction

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Archive

Show more