Gentlemens Intermission


I needed a breather. A lot has been weighing on my mind and I just didn’t feel like writing. My eating is up and down and all around. All hope isn’t lost. I need to screw my head back on tightly. I have some new stressors that are not helping with my emotional eating. But I’m trying to manage that better. I’ve been having fast food a lot on the weekends and I’m putting an end to that.

It’s been so hot here, I really need a air conditioning unit for my room, but I don’t see that happening in the near future, the 9% inflation hike going on in the US right now  is really taking it’s toll.

Stay tuned 

Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Mental Illness & Obesity, Seems One Is Getting The Best Of Me

Interview With A Vampire

Archive

Show more