Medical Wazoo

My lab results came back mostly good. Blood pressure and cholesterol are good. Still no signs of diabetes, the kidney function has improved since last time but isn't 100% were the doctor would like it to be, however, my doctor believes  improvement is good and that and will continue to improve, and the theory now is my kidneys may have been effected by the time I had severe high blood pressure and wasn't being treated, which went on for a least a year.

In other news I have to get an MRI on my right knee, the knee has been an ongoing issue and I'm almost fearful of what the the MRI might say, or what what the doctor will suggest I might need too do as I'm quite sure it's a ligament issue that will not resolve on its own.


Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Weigh-in: Seeking Redemption Cove

Seems Ive Survived The Week

Archive

Show more