Frowny Face

Well, this is always baffling to me, and I've noticed this every time I've added physical activity to my routine this year. The week before, weight loss tends to be better. This is no exception. The past week I have done my indoor multi-muscle workout every single day, evening during the weekend (last year I would break during the weekends, so I've never worked out so many days consecutively). Last week I weighted 396.4 pounds, this week, 396.4. Nothing changed! Maintaining is a lack of progress and after a week of adding in exercise I'm more than disappointed. My eating was good. A bit more red meat than usual, and I indulged a bit more on chips than I normally would, but I can't believe these would be a factor in this, I should have lost!

Before I go completely crazy and allow myself to get completely lost in the dark haze over this I'm going to re-frame this a bit. Maybe just may-be I've built up some muscle over the week, and maybe  the sodium from the chips made me retain some water. So perhaps, next week, I'll truly see the results of the past week. I can't express though how distressed I am at this moment that those numbers didn't go down. Im still at the borderline


The plan for the this week is to continue working out every single day, I've started out slow with the 1 mile I'm thinking I'll add in the two miles for the first two days of the week, then go back to ones. Plan on reading my book this week, watching some movies and seeing my nutritionist

Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Weigh-in: Seeking Redemption Cove

Evil People, With Powerful Things, Do Massive Things

Archive

Show more