Steady

Things are going steady as far as exercise goes I increased the in-door miles Monday and Tuesday to two as planned, the increase wasn't difficult actually.  I might attempt the 3 miles next, however that one is immediately more intense than what Ive been doing, so we will see, and besides a week is a long ways away.

Therapy today, I anticipate this wont go well after the talk I had with my mom, I finally let her in on things, she perhaps think I need to go back to the Behavioral Health Pavilion, there were talks about having me forcibly taken there I'm not even sure if that's a thing, it gave me anxiety nonetheless. I was able to defuse the issue by reminding her that I had therapy tomorrow (today).

Eating has been good.

Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

My Food Is My Drug, I'll Be Usin' For The Rest Of My Life

Seems Ive Survived The Week

Archive

Show more