Weight A Few Weeks



Ive decided to go to bi-weekly weigh-ins, therefore I won't be weighing in this coming Monday. This is just for mental health measures. A bad weigh-in simply wreaks havoc on my entire week, so now this new system is in place to kind of balance me out. I'm not particularly fond of weeks where I maintain, but I tend to handle them well, however when I gain everything hits the fan. I'm not sure if I've ever gained weight two weeks in a row, at least not in the current year. This new system ideally should ensure that I don't see the numbers go up unless it's muscle related, (and granted even determining that's a tricky slippery slope)

Suddenly it's October it's that time of the year where I begin realizing what I actually won't be able to achieve by the end of the year and my anxiety takes the wheel. Somehow we are on the precipice of a new year already, in just 3 months it's over.  I'm still in the high 300s, in terms of numbers I certainly didn't do as good as last year. I was really wanting out of the 300s this year, that's just not likely at all.

Suddenly it's cold, the first day of fall it was in the 90s, now suddenly every day is grey and chilly and kind of wet. This past summer for me wasn't miserable for me like some before it, actually since I've been on this weight loss journey the cooler chillier seasons that I used to love have been a bit harder to adjust to. I used to be the type of person that used a fan all year round, including winter, that changed lasted year when stopped using my fan completely during winter. I noticed early on I was becoming cold quick, normally the issue was I was hot and needed the fan on. Now I'm freezing all the time.

Friday I actually did my dumbbell workout, it was the only day, so from this point on I'm exercising every day, even though I usually don't exercise on weekends, it actually felt rather nice to get back into the swing of the things. I'd also like to thank everyone for the wonderful  comments on my last post, I'd also like to mention that my therapist was also proud that I spoke up that day but I was in such a clout at that time I really couldn't be proud in any small victories. The good news is, this awful humiliating situation couldn't have happened at a better time. I'm not sure if I've ever been in a more solid state of mind. This could of broken me had it happened earlier this year or worse, last year.

Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

My Food Is My Drug, I'll Be Usin' For The Rest Of My Life

Seems Ive Survived The Week

Archive

Show more