Draft

*This has been sitting in my drafts for weeks now and even though my recent post pretty much summed everything up. This does s better job*

I haven't posted much over the last several months mostly cause I have such little to say and feel so unmotivated to write. That being said, its been many highs and lows, my current weight is 324. I could be out of the 300s if not for the cycle of binge eating and desatructive restricting loop I got myself stuck in. Anytime ive been this close to breaking out of the 320s I do something that rockets me back into the 330s for weeks.

I think a large part of my lack of motivation is that I just don't feel like someone who has lost 200lbs and that's because all of my clothes are old, even the smaller stuff I have is old, it was either my brothers or my friends, but I really haven't had that moment where its like "wow." Me and my therapist were talking about this for several weeks, I really need a new wardrobe. I just cant afford one right now.

I dyed my hair recently, or rather bleached, I'm not sold on the outcome. I'm going to attempt toning it again in a few weeks, There isn't too much new with me, Ive been kind of depressed lately, wondering what my purpose is and wondering if there is a point in continuing all this. All the bad things happening in the world right now are contributing.

Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Weigh-in: Seeking Redemption Cove

Crumbling Cookie

Archive

Show more