The Dog Days Of Autumn

I've gone off the deep end. My weight has continued to yoyo because every time I get to a near new low, I immediately derail. Currently I've been on a two day long binge-eating bender. I can't seem to resist the urge to over indulge in sugary foods. Then once I do all bets are off I'm gulping down anything and everything.


My once patented ironclad willpower, gone, perished. Now I'm in limbo, I'm depressed and frustrated and I don't know if I can keep this up. I've been considering just diving back into the loving accepting arms of food.


I'm just in a place right now where either I'm fully in or fully out and I've been out for 2 days now and one foot out for weeks before that.


Well the good news I'm back to blogging.
That's my ugly ass, and don't ask about the hair I thought I could pull it off like Odell. I was so wrong

Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Weigh-in: Seeking Redemption Cove

Boring Weekend Nears Its End

Archive

Show more