This Museum Full Of Ash, Once A Tickle Now A Rash

My body is so achy it seems un-natural.  It's in my lower back, my knees , upper legs and shoulders. I struggled through yesterday's workout bad. It almost seems to have gotten worse by the day. I didn't work out Tuesday. Today is Thursday. Yesterday I hit the gym for the first in months, since the crack of January, and it was incredibly rough.

I attempted doing the elliptical and could only luster a total of 15 minutes nonconsecutive. First round did just over 11 and felt disgusted. After I hit the rowing , chest press, and seated leg press machines I decide to try to redeem myself on the elliptical. I made it exactly 4 minutes...*sigh*It was the biggest flop I've ever had returning to the gym, cardio is my forte, so I was just really feeling bad inside. Also, I kid you not! This older man literally looked at me  and did one of these numbers

But more jackassier. I'm trying not to get discourage I really am, but its like now that I'm back on track the weight gains damage shows. Still my spirits are high and will is strong

Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Mental Illness & Obesity, Seems One Is Getting The Best Of Me

Interview With A Vampire

Archive

Show more