In Response.


 Not a simple answer. I grew up with two older brothers who I felt my mom favored, especially the oldest. They were also in trouble alot. I was very attached to my mom but  she used most of her time and mental resources on my brothers.

I was much different than my brothers, easier. Mom was easier on me and spoiled me when she could. My brother's hated this. Because I was so much more of  an easier child, I was left to my own devices quite a bit. But during my childhood our relationship was at its best, it's also when my bingeing started.

I did have an imaginary grandmother tho, in spite of having 2 grandmother's.

I'll add more to this later, but for now this is it. 




Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Weigh-in: Seeking Redemption Cove

Crumbling Cookie

Archive

Show more