Its Been Up

It's been a few weeks since my last update. Things are going well. I was able to turn things around. Got back to eating on track, and avoiding binging.

I took preemptive step with my mental health by going back into that partial hospitalization program. I felt I needed to get ahead of of the slow sink I was getting in because I wasn't binging. I figure this would strengthen my mental and prevent a future relapse and allow me to lose weight more consistently because there will be no setbacks.

Last week was my first week back, it's interesting this time around to be quite honest in. I have questioned whether I should have returned. The other stories I hear while there are so much more severe and gripping. But I'm hacking through the bad self talk.

I haven't hit the gym much at all. I did go Wednesday of last week. And I made major improvements. I was able to do 25minutes on the elliptical and hit some machines. Felt like a return to form. I over did it on the leg press machine  I put too much weight on the machine and overworked my calves. It tooled 24hours for this to be realize. I seem to forget that my body is much heavier now than it was than when I originally started using that machine. I don't know what weight to put it at. I also use this machine and the same weight to do calve extensions (hence the problem). Adjustments must be made.

I got a handful unsolicited compliments regarding my weight lately. You know me, naturally skeptical. I have not been on the scale since a few weeks ago. Things are fitting better though. That I can tell. More of this please.

I've been able to eat certain sweets without them causing triggers/binges. Sleep has been particularly, uncharacteristically  good.

Just need to increase exercise and I'd really be in the zone.

Popular posts from this blog

Loose Skin

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Mental Illness & Obesity, Seems One Is Getting The Best Of Me

Archive

Show more