Mucho Ear-o Infecto

Picture an American tourist in Mexico who doesn't know a lick of spanish, trying to explain to someone that they have an ear infection, saying the headline. It just came to me. It's not unrelated!

I have an ear infection. The first time since I was a toddler. It didn't come accompanied with anything else like they normally do (I'm told) no cough, sore throat, stomach aches, digestive disturbance, none of it. I do however get swimmers ear everytime I shower and this one time last weekend I didn't shake it out my head because I was letting my hair drip dry and it would have effected my curls!

In 31 years this is the first time my swimmers ear causes an ear infection?... I dunno. Another possible cause is my friends dogs whom were literally liking me in that ear a week prior. Ah, no way! Sure one of those dogs licks their area a little too often, said unsaid dog also has been known to dine on their own stool, but pfft. In future though I may just prevent the ear licking thing...

My ear doesn't hurt, it's just filling with puss and not draining, granted I was just put on antibiotics Thursday.  Still, it's awful.

Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Mental Illness & Obesity, Seems One Is Getting The Best Of Me

Interview With A Vampire

Archive

Show more