Mucho Ear-o Infecto

Picture an American tourist in Mexico who doesn't know a lick of spanish, trying to explain to someone that they have an ear infection, saying the headline. It just came to me. It's not unrelated!

I have an ear infection. The first time since I was a toddler. It didn't come accompanied with anything else like they normally do (I'm told) no cough, sore throat, stomach aches, digestive disturbance, none of it. I do however get swimmers ear everytime I shower and this one time last weekend I didn't shake it out my head because I was letting my hair drip dry and it would have effected my curls!

In 31 years this is the first time my swimmers ear causes an ear infection?... I dunno. Another possible cause is my friends dogs whom were literally liking me in that ear a week prior. Ah, no way! Sure one of those dogs licks their area a little too often, said unsaid dog also has been known to dine on their own stool, but pfft. In future though I may just prevent the ear licking thing...

My ear doesn't hurt, it's just filling with puss and not draining, granted I was just put on antibiotics Thursday.  Still, it's awful.

Popular posts from this blog

All Good Things, Come To And End

And Now What?

Window From Nowhere, To Everywhere

Archive

Show more