New Comment System

You may have noticed I switched the blogs comment system. The one in use now is one that is very popular and used by most major websites and blogs, actually most might be an overstatement but it is all over. I thought this system would be easier for people to use, plus I was having issues with the old system suddenly not allowing me to comment on mobile. This has seemingly been remedied, however the new system required I change the old interface/layout of the blog which you may have also noticed.

It seems the Anonymous option is no longer available? I'm going to see if that can be remedied. Also I did not know there had been a few comments since the switch, blogger would show an indication when I logged in and looked at my post but I guess since they don't actually host them now they don't show any new. I figured out  I have to check the other place. It's not as complicated as I make it seem. But kinda

Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Mental Illness & Obesity, Seems One Is Getting The Best Of Me

Interview With A Vampire

Archive

Show more