We're Water Fasting!

Im beginning a water-fast to kick off my weight loss  I am particularly interested in the detox portion but also the mental rejuvenation that occurs. Im doing a minimum of 7 days, I've done 9 days straight before, which started out as 2-days and keep getting extended. We'll see how I fare with this goal before I start making any claims of extensions. I haven't been motivated to do this in awhile but finally I've gotten the drive I need.

Ill be taking

  • a shot (two tablespoons) of apple cider vinegar twice a day with water
  • magnesium and potassium supplements.
  • a sprinkle of pink  Himalayan sea salt for energy purposes
  • regular medications
  • WATER, WATER, WATER


Popular posts from this blog

Loose Skin

Extraction

Mental Illness & Obesity, Seems One Is Getting The Best Of Me

Archive

Show more