Neat Little Bow



Depression is making a bit of a stronger case lately. My mind wants to dwell and long. Long for this to be wrapped up in a cute little bow, no loose ends. Brandon loses the weight, Brandon takes life by the horns, Brandon makes new friends he can truly be himself with, Brandon peruses a career, Brandon finds love, Brandon is happy. This is what I long for, but that first thing hides all the rest behind it. Beat the game of losing weight and these are the prizes.

My mind is still poisoned with anchors of habits that keep resurfacing. Why can I just get the antidote and move on. But the age old question returns. What am I without food, hmm? Being on the right track feels so hallow and tedious without food covering every aspect of my life. Suddenly it’s just for calories and I feel empty. It starts to feel miserable. Then I revert back and that’s miserable too. So the question becomes which misery is best?


Popular posts from this blog

Loose Skin

Extraction

Mental Illness & Obesity, Seems One Is Getting The Best Of Me

Archive

Show more