A Hungry Unkind

Recent medication changes have resulted in my appetite or hunger drive becoming everlasting. I gained 15lbs in 4 weeks. Im currently watching things closely over the next few days. Prior to these changes I was steady losing. Got back down to 500, but have since went up. Its unfortunate how a medication I need and works well for its intended purpose, inckudes this side effect that ultimately voids the benefits because gain will eventually set me back mental health wise.


Today I ate: TwO rows of oatmeal cookies, a breakfast sausage croissant sandwhich, tuna nachos (tuna, tortillas chip, salsa, shredded cheese, sour cream) club sub sandwhich, large chocolate chunk cookie. 3k+ calories.



Popular posts from this blog

Loose Skin

Extraction

Mental Illness & Obesity, Seems One Is Getting The Best Of Me

Archive

Show more