The Weigh-in

Lets get straight to it. Last week I was 448.2 pounds, this week I am 444.8. Down 3.4 pounds.

I discovered yesterday that the psychiatrists office called Friday at some point and left a message. For whatever reason the phone didn't ring, anyways, it wasn't until yesterday that I discover that my FREAKING MONDAY APPOINTMENT WITH THE PSYCHIATRIST HAD BEEN DELAYED YET ANOTHER WEEK!!!!! I'm at my whits end on this situation, I think this is number 5 or 6. I like my psychiatrist even though I've only seen her a total of maybe 3 times since having to switch from the previous because of the infamous...  incident. I didn't have these issues with my last one however! I don't want to have to consider looking for a new psychiatrist, I really don't. The very idea gives me anxiety, but if they somehow have some need to push back yet another week, I think I'll have no choice.

I did make it to my primary doctor today,  blood pressure was perfectly normal. I mentioned the fainting. She was really perplexed by it, she wants to get some blood work done, and for me to discuss it with my psychiatrist if I can get in to see her this year soon. Pending blood work she may order more extensive testing. Also she wants to revisit the vitamin D deficiency thing, I failed to mention I stopped taking that medication.


My agenda for the week is uncertain

Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Weigh-in: Seeking Redemption Cove

Boring Weekend Nears Its End

Archive

Show more