Shattered

So I must have truly had personal growth as many of you have noted, and my therapist has noted, and my psychiatrist noted and myself off and on. I spent a few days at my friends just recently where I dropped my iPad cracking the screen, it still works, I'm writing this post on it. It just truly is in bad shape and can't possibly take any kind of drop or  bump now, it looks tragic. I'll have to eventually get a new one, but I'm thinking this one will hold up for awhile (I hope), but because of the cracked glass it's now off limits to the nephews and that will devastate them because I always get them really cool apps based off of things they like. Anyways I wasn't really upset about cracking my iPad to near smithereens, I was a little sad but in the end I thought of the pros of the situation, hey I can still use it. This one of those times where depression monster could have come and just uppercut me right to the face and had me constantly sinking lower, but I'm okay. Victory.


Popular posts from this blog

Weight In: This Isn't A Victory

Coming Out With It Already

Whats On The Agenda Today? Drug Test

Archive

Show more