Planet Fit Board

I got everything set back up with Planet Fitness, so I can start going again which is pretty cool, it will be interesting to see how this effects the journey moving forward. Currently I am not sure when I will go or what my routine will be.

I got a Simply Fit Board last week, its a workout balance board you simply twist on ( supports up to 400lbs). I gave it a quick try last night, it will take some getting used to before I can really take advantage of it, but it will be really nice to use this as part of my home routines now.  I wont have a full opinion on this until later in the month after Ive used it for a while.

The Simply Fit Board (mine is blue)


Now that I'm home eating is back to normal, I'm ready to kick things in gear.

Popular posts from this blog

Loose Skin

Extraction

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Archive

Show more