Finally!

Today I finally broke out of the 340's bracket and into the 30's. I weigh 339.0, I'm right at the edge, but its nice to finally see that second digit be a 3, hopefully I can keep going in this direction. Seems the changes I've made to my eating routine and the increase in workouts via variety in cardio and starting focusing on legs in weight training (hitting the leg press, leg curl, and leg extension machines) after cardio is paying off.

Eating and water have been great lately, I've found its getting easier and easier to drink my morning 44oz of water. Hitting my water intake goal hasn't been an issue at all so far.


vvvv A not terrible picture of me vvvv
A post shared by Brandon Hall (@brandonwholivesathome) on

Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

My Food Is My Drug, I'll Be Usin' For The Rest Of My Life

Crumbling Cookie

Archive

Show more