My Favorite Things Vol.1

Something different and fun. I've decided to make a list of my favorite things in entertainment. They are in no particular order, also this isn't ALL of my favorite things in these categories, just some.

TV Shows

Golden Girls
King Of Queens
The Simpsons
Impractical Jokers
Portlandia
Twilight Zone (the original)
American Dad
30 Rock
Invader Zim
Roseanne
Parks & Recreation
Daria
Roseanne
Sailor Moon
Modern Family
Wilfred
The Misaeventures Of Flapjack
Regular Show

Movies

Mamma Mia
Beauty and The Beast
The Sound Of Music
Jeff, Who Lives At Home
Romy & Michelles High School Reunion
Homeward Bound
Rodger Rabbit
Little Nemo

Songs

Florence & Machine  Heartlines
Florence & Machine - Third Eye
Christina Aguilera - The Voice Within
Shania Twain - That Don't Impress Me Much
John Mayor - 3x5
John Mayor - No Such Thing
Janet Jackson - Doesn't Really Matter
Janet Jackson - Someone To Call My Lover 
Jennifer Lopez - I'm Real
Mariah Carey - Heartbreaker
Mariah Carey - Loverboy
Hilary Duff - So Yesterday
Frank Sinatra - Something Stupid
Frank Sinatra - Come Fly With Me
Frank Sinatra - I Get A Kick Out If You
Selena Gomez - Revival
Selena Gomez - Kill Em With Kindness
Metric - Synthetica
Metric Breathing - Underwater
Metric - Golden Gun Girls
Lady Gaga - So Happy I Could Die
Lady Gaga - Monster
Whitney Houston - Exhale
Whitney Houston - It's Not Right, But Its Okay
Sugababes - About You Now
Britney Spears - Overprotected Remix
Britney Spears - Don't Go Knocking On My Door
Dixie Chicks - Landslide
Lit - My Own Worst Enemy









Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Weigh-in: Seeking Redemption Cove

Crumbling Cookie

Archive

Show more