The Struggle Is Real

Nutrition, nutrition, nutrition. Its not great, chips, and junk keep making their way into my mouth. The other day at therapy my therapist said I looked great, its possible I'm losing fat and gaining muscle despite the flop in nutrition. Today I went over calories for the first time in a very long time over by just over 100, it wont do any real damage realistically but its just another thing to pile on mind. I'm still in the 340s. 345 As of right now, I think my next change up will be trying to drink 44oz of water in the morning and then another 64oz + throughout the day  Ill have Breakfast at 10:30am, lunch at 2:30, and finally dinner at 7 or 8.

Breakfast

Oatmeal + 2 rice cakes w/ peanut butter + perhaps a boiled egg

Lunch

Almonds and dried berries, string cheese, salad,  peanut butter crackers or tuna and crackers

Dinner

Chicken/fish or beef, mixed veggies






Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Weigh-in: Seeking Redemption Cove

Boring Weekend Nears Its End

Archive

Show more