2 Years ago

An old blog post from the passed surface because of some keywords I was looking for to see if I made reference to an event from 2013, I did but not to the extent that I wanted. Anyways, I came across this post from April 8 2015, 2 years ago. You have to take a look at it, its very telling and sort of enlightening but also kind of demonstrates just how much my mind yo-yo'd mental health wise in 2015. In the post I basically mention that I don't think changes will happen in my life until around the 3s, at the time I was likely in the low 500s or high 400s. It reminds me of how I pretty much thought things would miraculously change with each first-digit change, but it didn't quite happen that way. My mind was mentally stuck and stayed that way... until well, really certain parts of it are still stuck but they aren't as stuck as they were then. My thinking has changed a bit, obviously my body changed, but back then I couldn't see it, or didn't care because of the all-or-nothing thinking.

Anyways take a trip through memory lane. 2 Years ago

Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Weigh-in: Seeking Redemption Cove

Boring Weekend Nears Its End

Archive

Show more