Yesterday

For breakfast I had my patented bowl of Apple Jacks for breakfast. I fasted till dinner and had a tuna salad sandwich with some barbecue corn chips. I later snacked on a serving of Wheat Thins Popped, and a serving of Cheezits Cheddar Jack. I consumed a grand total of 1,262 calories and again was just below my sodium goal.

Today

I go to therapy in a couple hours, I'm a little nervous to be honest, but ready. I don't have anything else planned today, I'm hoping it isn't as boring as yesterday. I watched tv shows, youtube videos, listened to some music, and I was pretty bored. I kept thinking I hope tomorrow isn't like this, and here tomorrow is. It's a dark gloomy day. I Joked yesterday about fast tracking to the 200s, but it just dawned on things that I probably won't seeing improvements in my life till I'm around the 300s. Reason why I say that is just thinking about my boring day yesterday, one of the many reasons Im on this weight loss journey is to be more accessible to things, and just have more of f a life. When I'm thinner I'll go out to movies, go disc golfing, shoot photographs and be invited to do things and go places. I'll also make more friends, once I'm thin I reckon the days of sitting at home wondering "what is my life" will be over, but I've got a long way to go and that saddens me. I just have to keep it in my head that I am making progress.

I feel like I should inform you guys that I reactivated my facebook at the start of the month. I seem to have been having a much healthier relationship with it now, I don't seem to be looking and comparing lives the way I have done in the past. That being said it is still early, and I have noticed I check it far too frequently.

Popular posts from this blog

Weight In: This Isn't A Victory

Coming Out With It Already

Whats On The Agenda Today? Drug Test

Archive

Show more