Fast

So after a week of diet destruction I've decided I once again want to be skinny. So the journey continues. The past few days continued my binging bender. Yesterday I ate a dozen donuts among many other things. While feeling disgusted I decided I had enough. Food seems completely unappealing to me right now.


Ive decided to do a 48-72hr fast. While also hitting the gym. I've already hit the gym today and I'm feeling good. I'm terrified to step on the scale so I won't until Wednesday or Thursday.
The goal is to occupy myself. Movies, music, gym etc. Once the fast is over. Its back to kicking ass and taking names. I'm no longer going to restrict myself. In fact I'm going to create a reward system. And an off day, that way everything doesn't seem so forbidden and taboo.


Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Weigh-in: Seeking Redemption Cove

Crumbling Cookie

Archive

Show more