So What Do I Do?

I can't live without the internet, but its killing me. Some of my favorite people on Tumblr and Instagram trigger my body shame and self hatred. Its wanting to look like some of these people so bad. I just end up feeling disgusting and I end up binging my feelings and then I spiral into a very bad place. But without these platforms I also feel insignificant like I'm missing out. Like no one would notice or care if just disappeared one day.


I don't know what to do, I have kept going in extreme circles because of various trigger events. I'm just not happy with my body. I only look decent in that black hoodie. My fat placing makes my body so awkward I hate taking photos in bright or soft colors. There just doesn't seem to be away to get passed this.


I've considered just straight blogging. No internet usage aside from that. Delete all my social media apps and just stay away from the majority of the internet world. I know that if I do these it will initially be very hard but I just don't know what else to do.


I also really hate my hair. All year I've been playing with my hair trying new things. Trying to spice up my image and break the norm of buzz cuts I've worn the majority of my life. But none of them have made me feel reinvented, like I've had some mini makeover. I tried various curl styles, braids, fro, bun, puffs etc. I've dyed it once and recently bleached it. I've never gotten the results I wanted. I don't know if its the double chin or if I'm just too ugly.

I'm so irritable and I'm irritable because I'm unhappy and I hate that I'm so irritable and unhappy.


Today I binged out. I can't even say what the recovery plan is as I have continually failed to see any through. So I guess I just won't even talk about what I "plan" todo anymore.
Some of my failed hair journey throughout the year

Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Weigh-in: Seeking Redemption Cove

Boring Weekend Nears Its End

Archive

Show more