All Good Things, Come To And End



Lets talk about tv shows, or really, a tv shows end. I cry when a show I like comes to a definitive end. There is something so sad about seeing something you enjoy stop. Tv shows can be so silly, especially the ones I get attached to, but being entertained is wonderful, more so if you can be amused and made to smile. 

Getting connected to characters, to themes, little running gags etc is a special thing. But eventually it ends, Golden Girls, King Of Queens, 30 Rock, Regular Show, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt are just a few a few of my favorites that ended. I've been watching Bojack Horseman on Netflix lately. I started it a few years ago but quit because depression. I've hopped back on and am loving it but I know it ends and I'm preemptively sad, but I'm happy it's been something I can enjoy when I'm so often in a state of grey.

The end of a TV can be a parallel to life, or a demonstration. It’s never easy to see something you love cease to be, in the grand scheme of it all its a much easier pill to swallow than some of the more permanent endings. 

When a TV show ends it can live on and on. Entertaining generation after generation. When people, or pets stop, they stop forevermore, and that is a devastating reality. Still, there is still comfort in a tv shows end, because when it ends you can still experience it just the same as you did before it ended. You never truly lose it. Yet still, it is another good thing that has come to an end.



Popular posts from this blog

Loose Skin

Extraction

Mental Illness & Obesity, Seems One Is Getting The Best Of Me

Archive

Show more