Donation Guide



There are a few ways you can help me in my journey. You can donate an item from my amazon wishlist or you can send funds to me directly via paypal/cashapp. 

How will these fund my journey?

Amazon Wish List: the items I have on here are to aid me in weight loss and preparation in some way. For instance there are food prep containers for meal prepping entire days worth of meals at once. There are clothes to help me feel more comfortable for going to and being in the gym. There is exercise equipment that is pretty self-explanatory, but obviously such devices would speed up weight loss. There are fitness games to help motivate me during leisure/recreational time. Any of these would be assets.

Direct money donations via paypal or cashapp would be used strictly for my this journey and buying what is needed to further aid me at a given time. Any donation is appreciated, but I dont expect anything, and there is no pressure

Amazon Wish List

Paypal

CashApp

Popular posts from this blog

Loose Skin

Extraction

Super Bowl Chow Down

Archive

Show more