Ta-Ra To The Weekend

It wasn’t a perfect weekend. Saturday was not ideal. Most of my plan didn’t exist that day. I made some addict mistakes, but planned the rebound. Then I realized it’s Memorial Day weekend here in the US. Which means barbecuing is afoot. That means pork and beef everywhere. 

I know I’m going to indulge so there is no point on planning a rebound on a holiday known for eating (like Xmas, Thanksgiving, 4th of July, etc). A former me could have done it, but that me is gone and I have to be realistic. The plan is not to over do it. And hoping there isn’t a lot of  leftovers.




MyFitnessPal  gives you a 5 week estimate of weight loss based off of your calorie intake of the day. I plan on going on a 5 week journey to test out if it is accurate. Obviously this will start after Memorial Day, which will be Tuesday. The goal is to be under 500lbs in this timeframe. MFP gave me a nice estimate last Friday that I’d like to see through.

Popular posts from this blog

Loose Skin

Extraction

Mental Illness & Obesity, Seems One Is Getting The Best Of Me

Archive

Show more