My Control

I realized today that the big eating holidays are right around the corner. Its trouble considering my recent history. That makes it even more important that I keep control over my eating and stay on track. 



I want to be able to eat freely on thanksgiving so I need to stay on track now so the damage won't send me higher than where I currently am now as of today 325, I went up to 334 after last weeks bender but now were back in good range. Now I just have to allow myself to break out of this bracket.

I took the day off from the gym today, plans to resume tomorrow. I have laid out some good meal plans for the foreseeable future that if I stick to will result in consistent loss. Of course consistency this year has not been great.

My mind is in the right place I will just have to truly fight my former self not to break routine.

Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Weigh-in: Seeking Redemption Cove

Crumbling Cookie

Archive

Show more