My Control

I realized today that the big eating holidays are right around the corner. Its trouble considering my recent history. That makes it even more important that I keep control over my eating and stay on track. 



I want to be able to eat freely on thanksgiving so I need to stay on track now so the damage won't send me higher than where I currently am now as of today 325, I went up to 334 after last weeks bender but now were back in good range. Now I just have to allow myself to break out of this bracket.

I took the day off from the gym today, plans to resume tomorrow. I have laid out some good meal plans for the foreseeable future that if I stick to will result in consistent loss. Of course consistency this year has not been great.

My mind is in the right place I will just have to truly fight my former self not to break routine.

Popular posts from this blog

All Good Things, Come To And End

Borderline Personality Disorder

Window From Nowhere, To Everywhere

Archive

Show more