2017 Up In Flames

I've been gone for a bit from blogging, it ties in perfectly with my commitment or lack thereof to my weightloss journey. It has completely took a 180 in the worse way. In june things started to come to a head. I was having binging episodes every other week that eventually turned into every week, by October I had completely reverted back to my old self. Using food to cope with any and everything, and mindless binging and gorging until I felt absolutely disgusting. The last week weeks of December I had a binge pretty much every day.

Ive gained an absolutely absurd amount of weight in a very short time. My lowest was 322, I'm currently up to 371. I haven't been on a weightloss journey in the last month to be honest. December I out did myself with just how much I could binge, how many days I could binge, and how miserable I can make myself feel.

I fully realize I'm on the path to complete regain. I have to stop this  now. I have to get my head in the game, now. If I don't steer this ship in the right direction now, I don't think it'll ever sail the way its supposed to again. 2017 was my most challenging year for weightloss. 2018 will be my complete and total comeback, I'll be better, I'll be stronger, I'll be thinner. Ill be unstoppable.

Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Weigh-in: Seeking Redemption Cove

Boring Weekend Nears Its End

Archive

Show more