Emancipation Of New Brandon

Never mind all that watching my downfall stuff. Sure you were, but that wasn't me. New Brandon is far too strong to be defeated by consumption gratification dependency. Old Brandon, EZB has been strapped to the backseat. If the old me stays in control Ill get nowhere. Its simple, the old me cant continue this journey. He is depleted, maxed out, he has exhausted all of his strength. All of the best qualities EZB possessed, I possess too. I however, know my strengths. I know what I am capable of. 2018 will be the year I fully come into my own, and leave the past behind.

Food is not my friend, food is not my confidant, food is not my companion. Food is a lair, it gives me what I want for a moment, a very short moment, but in that moment I'm promised all my fears, all my woes and problems will go away. Then its over, the last bite is had and I'm stuck in the same reality with the same problems I had before, but now with a added level of self-hatred. Food does not make my happiness, it never could, never can.

I am a bird set free, a lion untamed, an unstoppable force. I'm me, and I'm better than ever.

- New Brandon



Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

My Food Is My Drug, I'll Be Usin' For The Rest Of My Life

Seems Ive Survived The Week

Archive

Show more