Help I'm Alive, My Heart Keeps Beating Like A Hammer

Yesterday I was on the borderline of having nervous breakdown in the morning.I think partially that is due to the fact that two days  I started a new dosage of one of my depression medications. But I took it wrong, I was going to switch from  80mg to 120mg but accidentally took 200, so I took both.

The the day after I took literally 0 medications, so yesterday I was feeling erratic. I literally wanted to die at times, I was emotional, crying, felt like my skin was crawling like I had to move. Then finally it moved on after I did take my medication and started listening to a podcast and slept All day.

I just kept sleeping and sleeping. I woke up to eat some pizza and went back to bed.
Today I'm feeling unsure, I'm kind of feeling  like one of those former sports players who's lost all their glory. 

I don't like to say that I've lost weight outloud.

I'm on my own

Popular posts from this blog

Loose Skin

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Extraction

Archive

Show more