Mamma Mia, Here I Go Again

It's midweek. I've found myself questioning why I've taken on the task of doggsitting like I do every time. This time I'm just annoyed by things. They have a clear and abundant ant 🐜 problem, that means drop anything and you're swarmed. Not just that but they are just everywhere in general, littering the floor in the the kitchen, both bathes and are just everywhere. I'm so irritated by it.

I won't be dealing with this again, I don't do bugs! I'm going to stop there about the pooch sitting cause this would just be one long post about every issue that's gotten under my skin.

I have a doctors appointment today, it's looking into the weightloss surgery. There have been no decisions and won't be one, I'm just exploring.

In other news that's a bit motivating, I have replaced the band for my smart watch, so there is that. So now once I begin lining things up, the dominoes will fall more easily. Having a smart and/or fit watch during the journey has always made me more focused and motivated. And the fact that the wristband on my watch and fitbit broke and I've given up completely on that Polar watch because of that battery, means that I've been without for awhile.

I'm going to start doing my indoor workouts again. Playlists are key to getting through my workouts. So I'm going to being making some new ones. March should be a good month. People really do look at me  like wow he really gained it all back. As if I've  gained every single pound back. Yes, I've gained alot, but for f@#!'s sake can you stop looking at me like I'm 600lbs again, like you just feel so sorry for me.

It's irritating.
Like, screw you, man. 

Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Loose Skin

Interview With A Vampire

Archive

Show more