Uhm, *nods*

Ugh doctors are interesting. Sometimes you have to just let them hear themselves talk, or  to insist to you how, or that you're wrong. The guy I seen yesterday insisted on talking to me like I was just any lazy fat person who was clueless about weightloss. I had to remind him  over and over yes I'm on the uptick but I've lost over 200lbs, I know how and what to do.

He insisted on saying things like it's as easy as just doing this, just change your bad habits, just replace food with something else just do this, just do that. Just do it, and stop not-doing, it



Yeah okay sir, anyways I did get to see my weight for the first time in awhile and it was shocking. Not quite ready to announce that number yet, I feel both compelled to get it down and also overwhelmed by just how high it is.

In other news, Ive received a few messages from some of the people still in the php program.  Most recently, just yesterday said that it sux without me, I feel so conflicted by that. I want them to be able to get the best out of the program. 

Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Loose Skin

Interview With A Vampire

Archive

Show more