Run, Run, Run away. Lost, lost, lost my mind.

Dreams.

I've been having dreams in which I'm running from something. A thing, or situations. I'm running from zombies in a peri-apocalyptic world.  I'm in a large city in traffic and a nuclear bomb is minutes from today touch down so the entire city is trying to escape to underground. Things become a fight to survive from the other people afterwards! Another, I'm running from my life from suspicious strangers out to do me harm.

Trying to get away from gangsters. Trying to outrun vicious Grisly Bears that are unworldly smart. Or most recently trying to outrun a massive pack of hyenas. Most of these dreams have something in common. I'm running  in fear for my life, and I'm often simultaneously in search of my friends. Friends I've actually never met. In the hyena dream I knew I needed to make it closer to my friends in order to be safe from the hyenas. When I made it to my friends they were people I never met before, its been like this in every dream.

I'm sick of the dreams, they are kind of bizarre and disturbing and I cant figure out why I keep having them. A girl in my php program used to do dream interpretations and had a very interesting take on these.

Popular posts from this blog

Loose Skin

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Mental Illness & Obesity, Seems One Is Getting The Best Of Me

Archive

Show more