Flu 2

Today's post was just going to be a rant about how my family just doesn't give a damn about me. How little effort or concern was put in concerning the flu. But never mind.

Today I'm at about 60% so I'm not really sick anymore, but my body is still weakened from the battles soup diet it endured. I had to walk to my doctors s appointment today, I really wasn't feeling up for it but everyone was busy. My doctor basically told me I'm too late, that there's basically nothing to do now that it's over. *Sigh*

The flu normally lasts a week I was told, and my exercising likely irritated it along the the week. My body must have been fighting wicked hard. I have a high threshold of pain so those aches and pains that didn't quite feel right I had been feeling were red flags. The fact that Friday and Saturday were so unbearable tells me two things. 1, my body did an amazing job for almost a week exactly fighting it, it could have been like that all week. And 2, it could have been less if I had stopped working out. Probably.

It was lose-lose. Continue working out, and the flu peak hard at the end of the week devastating my mind and body. Or Quit while I was ahead one or two days in, probably feeling like a letdown. Waiting to let, unknowning to me, the flu, pass. Which..... it wouldn't, but maybe be less severe? Wait where was I going with this? actually I don't know if it was lose, lose but I'm glad it's near over

I don't know what I'll be doing about exercise this week, it feels great not feeling like I'm wearing an inflamed bodysuit. Still having bits of the shortness of breath.





Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Mental Illness & Obesity, Seems One Is Getting The Best Of Me

Interview With A Vampire

Archive

Show more