Influenza

Turns out I have the flu. Last night things hit a fever pitch. The vomiting, projectile by the way, started, headache, chills. The body aches had hit an all-time high. I've been absolutely miserable and to think that I thought this whole time it was because I returned working out. I had the symptoms of the flu this whole time and this is where I'm at.

I've been in bed all day I'm terrified to eat anything I've been drinking of course all those fluids leave quite quickly. I think I'm making some chicken noodle soup later but I doubt I will, it's an absolute chore to stand upright. It's a chore to lay in certain position, literally laying on my stomach with my blanket over me is the best position I found. That doesn't last for too long.

My muscles are sore and achy that I can't have my legs bent in certain ways because my knees hurt so much that I can't think straight. I don't know what it does but it just hurts worse. So that's the skinny.

Had to use voice to text to write this post because it requires too much energy just to type. So that should tell you how bad it is I hope it doesn't last too long because honestly it's like broken me. I've never had the flu before not the full-fledged flu. I've had stomach bugs, but not the flu and this is a nightmare.

This was suppose to be up on Saturday but I got exhausted trying to pick labels and a search discription and took a break. Everything is a chore

Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Mental Illness & Obesity, Seems One Is Getting The Best Of Me

Interview With A Vampire

Archive

Show more