Chibi Brandon from 2006

Since Ive decided to start making videos again, Ive been taking notice to the old videos I had hidden away from weight loss journeys past. One video from 2006 has me absolutely shocked that I was so rational back then. I had rational goals and expectations and that's something that I don't recall having very much of, ever! This was 2006 though, the year I graduated, I was even talking about going to college. My diet at the time was clearly going well. I was freshly 18 and and weighed maybe just under 350lbs. Funny thing is I was talking about joining a gym and even mention how there were a lot in town, but that was actually not the case. we had maybe 2 or 3, locally owned, small, not designed to accommodate larger people, gyms. Ah I remember the very editing program I speak of crashing on me back then Arcsoft Showbiz. If I could only turn back time.

Take a look



Popular posts from this blog

Loose Skin

Extraction

Mental Illness & Obesity, Seems One Is Getting The Best Of Me

Archive

Show more