Pre-Operative Liquid Diet

The 26th is fast approaching and I’m a bit nervous. I’ve been suffering from Last Supper Syndrome. Trying to vacc down any and all foods I see fit before the liquid purgatory begins. Once I begin the liquid purgatory  I will stick to it, you have my word, it’s just the nightmare of getting there is in full affect.

I’ve been trying to keep myself busy, I’m actually currently dog-sitting a family friends pooch. I’ve dog sat before but always hate agreeing to it, it’s so much responsibility. And now with this extra weight it’s super taxing getting up and taking the dog out, not to mention it’s freezing. Can’t wait for Monday to get here so it can be over.

Popular posts from this blog

Loose Skin

Extraction

Mental Illness & Obesity, Seems One Is Getting The Best Of Me

Archive

Show more