Popular posts from this blog
Monday Weigh-in Results
Today was weigh-in day, but first a quick recap of yesterday. Yesterday I had a cream filled donut for breakfast, for lunch I had some spinach dip, and snacked on some chips. For dinner I had some Tyson Breaded Chicken Tenderloin and baked fries. I also had two iced sugar cookies... And a piece of my nephews chess cake. I consumed a total of 2,399 calories. I obviously indulged a bit yesterday, there were so many unusual treats and options around because my nephew was here. Still I could have done worse, and managed to remain under my default calorie goal of 3,610. Last week I weighed in at 519 pounds, this week I'm 514, I lost 5 pounds! Last weeks Boot Camp Week was a raging success. I will certainly be doing another one in the future. I'm very happy with this weeks weight loss. Today, in about an hour in fact, I'll be going to walk the track with my friend again. My nephew just left about 5 minutes ago. It was a very nice stay, it's so weird to have him going ...
Homework For Therapy
Deservability exercise Answer the following questions as best you can. They will help you understand the power of deservability 1. What do you want that that you're not having A nice social life, having lots of supportive friends. Having things to do regularly. Going places, seeing things, enjoying life. 2. What were the rules/laws in your home about deserving? What did they tell you? Honestly I do not know, it was a bit of a mixed bag, on one end I remember as a child that working hard for something means you deserve an award or praise, and if you were bad then the bad things that would inevitably happen to you were deserved. I was mostly spoiled so I actually didn't have to earn a lot of the things I deserved . I don't think my mother felt deserving, she had rather turbulent relationships both with family and her significant other, that I think made a lasting impression on her and the way she viewed herself. 3. Do you feel like you deserve? Not really, I f...
Archive
Archive
Tags
Tags
- autobiographical11
- brandon who lives at home11
- Anxiety10
- new life10
- weight-loss surgery10
- youtube10
- transformation9
- Non-scale victories7
- failure7
- happiness7
- Gym6
- Food addiction5
- Positivity5
- Weight loss Inspiration5
- weakness5
- Death4
- Redemption Cove4
- daily goals/projects4
- little changes4
- monthly weigh-in4
- pain4
- pictorial4
- rest4
- #Second Wind3
- Answer this3
- Body-shaming3
- Express Yourself3
- Monthly Reflection3
- Sickness3
- Story Time3
- camping3
- dog days3
- leslie sansone3
- suicide3
- Awkward2
- Instagram2
- Monday Weigh-in2
- Moti2
- Nephews2
- PWU2
- Sodium woes2
- Sugar Addiction2
- Vraylar2
- Weight loss2
- don't be alarmed2
- essay2
- family2
- father2
- fighting temptation2
- food journal2
- live blog2
- sun day fun day2
- 20141
- 20161
- ART1
- Alter-Ego1
- Body dysmorphia1
- Christmas1
- Coming out1
- Depression pit1
- Discovery1
- Goal graph1
- Poetry1
- Pure Feeling1
- Short-Term Goals1
- Super Bowl1
- Weight loss Tips1
- donation1
- guides1
- king of queens1
- live-blog1
- mom1
- on this day1
- re-post1
- sleep1
- temptation1
- the biggest loser1
- the past1
