Laundry

Today I'm going to spend a good amount  of my time doing my laundry, and watching movies in between. I'm really enjoying my room again. I haven't been getting to bed on a good schedule, I don't wake up with any discomfort though, I feel fine so.

Im helping mom with some bills with my check and anything left over I'm thinking of getting measuring cups and stuff like that to better portion my food. The warmer weather will be here pretty soon, I'd like to go walking at the park, but I'll need music. I'm thinking maybe some new headphones and a MP3 player (cheap ones) from eBay for the walking season.

Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Weigh-in: Seeking Redemption Cove

Evil People, With Powerful Things, Do Massive Things

Archive

Show more