Book Camp Week 2nd Edition: Day One

We are off to a great start so far. I got a great nights sleep. I went to bed around 10:30pm and awoke at 7am. In terms of hours, that's an ideal length of time, but I woke up tired,  and fell back asleep for a few more hours, and when I awoke again, I still felt tired. I had the weird sensation that I could sleep the day away, but I got up, got to it.


It's bee such a long time since I've done one of my in-door multi-muscle walks (or general fitness walking) that I was quickly humbled by the 1 mile all over again, it certainly kicked my butt and has me terrified of the coming days mileage increases, it's  hard to think that I was previously doing them.


I had a nice big bowl of cereal for breakfast with an iced cinnamon roll.

For lunch I made a mesquite turkey sandwich with a single piece of wheat bread, some spicy mustard

For dinner I had chicken patties and hash browns.

Total calories for the day 1,711. I stayed below the 2,000 goal, but no fruits or veggies. The plan was to close the night with some watermelon slices, but when I went to grab some out of the container I realized they had gone bad, they had to be flushed.

To end the nigh I'll read a chapter or two of my book The Darkest Evening Of The Year, then it's of to slumberland.

Day One Results: Good

Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Crumbling Cookie

Coming Out With It Already

Archive

Show more