Gym Delay



I've yet to make it to the gym. My friend has been working a lot. He is actually working too much, so much so it is causing problems with his relationship with his girlfriend. As for me, I had a suspicion I should not rely on him to much for going to the gym, in fact, I'm pretty sure for the first time in our friendship I'm below his weight (this also marks the first time of any friend for that matter) but he has actually been putting on weight lately. Anyways I'm going to have to figure out an alternative to the gym, or maybe look into getting my very own membership. I was excited about the prospects about what the gym could do for me, but the issue was I was putting my eggs into someone else's basket who isn't serious about weightloss. I'm looking into my options.

Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Weigh-in: Seeking Redemption Cove

Crumbling Cookie

Archive

Show more