Super Bowl, Some Other Stuff, and Weight

It's the day now a couple days after the Super Bowl, my friend had his annual party, and I again attended. This year there was a lot more food and pop on the menu (I stuck to water), I had some cheese dip, some chili dip, some quesadillas, and some boneless bbq chicken things. When I got full I was done for the night. I ate breakfast that morning and saved roomed the the days festivities.

My friend got a new car. It wasn't too long ago, like just a year ago that he got the SUV the he has had, the Ford Edge. Now he has Ford Focus 2016. When I found out he was switching from an SUV to a regular car I got little anxious,the idea of having to cramp inside a smaller vehicle  wasn't at all appealing. Ive had so many, bad, and awkward experiences with cars because of my weight throughout my life I couldn't help but envision something from the past repeating.  The new Focus was surprisingly roomy. Driving in cars with no discomfort, this isn't something I'm used to yet. I go in expecting a nightmare from yesteryear but I end pleasantly surprised (maybe they just make cars roomier).

Hair... This again. I think I'm going to cut it, and then grow it out again once I get to a weight when I can try that new hairdo I've been wanting to try. Which is, simply too far away, I'm willing to deal with the side effect if it revealing my never un-rounding face!

I was going to try to cram a lot into this post but I realize somethings need their own post, so more to come later in the week.

This week my current weight is 410.0, that's down from 417.2. I lost 7.2 pounds. This one blew me away, I was anticipating a gain I ate off track at the start of last week up until midweek really but I felt like I had pretty much dropped the ball all week and feared re-entry of the 420s, yet this is where I am at. My mom however was less surprised. More soon. Thanks for all that happy birthday.

Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

My Food Is My Drug, I'll Be Usin' For The Rest Of My Life

Seems Ive Survived The Week

Archive

Show more