A Return To YouTube



I mentioned that I entertained the thought briefly last month sometime, and recently the idea keeps coming back up. So I think I want to start  posting videos about my journey, and various things about weightloss on YouTube again like I was at the crest of last year. The theory is maybe to have a little more fluidity to it than before, but of course when I started it last year, all of this was new and I didn't even know my weight yet.

It's going to be interesting. I'm nervous to have to edit a videos for X amount of time, and have to see and hear myself for however long, but I'm going to go for it, plus it's something else to do. I haven't figured out the structure yet, but hopefully I'll come up with something over the weekend, and will shoot something next week.

Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

My Food Is My Drug, I'll Be Usin' For The Rest Of My Life

Extraction

Archive

Show more